Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Bear,Giraffe and Tiger Chairs!

Ok I have Bear,Giraffe and Tiger Chairs for $13.95 each right now, they are hand painted and very cute. I have one for my own daughter (The Bear Chair) and they are just sooo cute. I would say that they are for children of at least one year old. They are very sturdy and well made. I think it would be a great gift Idea for a childs upcoming birthday or maybe for daycares and what not. RETAIL:$35.95 YOUR PRICE:$13.95 Well Happy Shopping eveyone and God Bless!

http://blizz.fscstore.com


To view the Bear Chair: CLICK HERE



Top Money Makers TESTED and APPROVED: CLICK HERE

Unlimited Game Downloads: CLICK HERE

Search and Download over 80 Million Movies On-Line:
CLICK HERE




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home